6 months ago
Need to register a student?
Welcome to St. Clare Walker Middle School! We are excited to have you join us. Below is a list of all materials needed in order to register your child. There is also a link to a PDF with all registration paperwork that needs to be completed - this is not required, but will expedite your child's enrollment!
- Contact Jessica Croswell, School Counselor, to set up a registration meeting.
Please call (804) 758-2561 or email email@example.com.
- Bring your child's birth certificate (please bring the original copy, even if your student was previously enrolled with Middlesex County Public Schools).
- Bring your driver's license or Virginia Identification card.
- Provide proof of residency - in order to verify that you live in Middlesex County, we will need a copy of one of the following documents: Lease, mortgage, or contract on a legal residence; or a current electric, gas, or public utilities bill showing name, date, and address, utility bill.
- If you are not living in Middlesex County, please complete the non-resident application.
- Bring a copy of your child's current immunization records. These records may also be scanned and emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org or faxed to Jessica Croswell at (804) 758-0229.
- If there is a legal custody arrangement, a copy must be provided before the student may attend school.
By Jessica Croswell